The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different — until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
Then a series of clear aligners are custom made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one may even notice that you’re wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat.
You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and having to schedule appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.